It is when father meet an accident on motorcycle.It happened last 2005.
he lost his job because of pain,so we decided to brought him in hospital.
We have no money to spent in hospital,so we decided to credit in our
cousins.At that time we have no money to pay in school,so my older
brother and older sister decided to stop.we find a lot of ways to survive.
Every one of us got a work.Mark work in Malaybalay in a store,
zhaira work in cagayan,cogon,and I work at bayabas CDO.
Every one of us gave money to our parent specially to our father in
hospital.It last 3 months they stayed in CDO hospital,and cut his one foot.
we pay 78,000 pesos.But some of our cousins help us to pay it all.
And now my Father is recovering in his life,and now we try to raise up again
our happy life.Now I d continue on my study.I make this experience as an
inspiration in daily life.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
my personal account
Posted by futile at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment